Monday 25 June 2018

Gambar terkait

Helooooooww!!

I just sat at the departure gate of Ahmad Yani International Airport when writing this. Waiting for the plane, because i want to fly to Bandung, Husein Sastranegara Airport.

Fyi, w nggak akan upload foto langit dari atas pesawat yang kayak gitu lah pokoknya oke karena menurut w sangad tyda penting. Lagian foto kayak gitu w udah punya banyak dari penerbangan-penerbangan w sebelumnya:V so yeah, jangan heran kalo w gak ngepost apa-apa di snapgram atau ig atau di blog ini okey.

I don't know when this post will be published. It's sunday, 09.17 AM. Sorry if this post will be published at Monday or the day after that:v But, if not wrong, Daily Music Summer Edition is already published huh? I've scheduled the publish time of that post from far day before. So, i hope you like and enjoy it XD

Btw, i took a plane to Bandung alone:v Without my mom and my dad. My mom still has an affairs in Central Java. And my dad who has returned to Bandung after Idul Fitri holidays, today also flew to Australia for work assignment. So, here i'am ;"D After i arrived in Bandung, i will stay alone in my home that is in Bandung because my dad has been to Australia.

Baby why i'm so lonely? ;"D [play Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely song] wkwkwk....

Why i'm so ngebet and nekat go to Bandung alone? After always nekat go to another city just with my friends and just took by train? Omg, now i will go very far and by plane! Alone! Ouh mann...

Because i have an exam, guysss ;"D it's still holiday and i'm go to Bandung alone just to join an exam. WoW

Actually, it's not a school exam sih...:v Ya, pokoknya it's a secret okey:V You don't have to know what kind is it of my exam. But definitely i have a dance exam to join my agency project. Because as long as i join my agency and always work like this, i get a money, dude. And the money that i get is use for fangirling:v So, if i'm not join agency project, it's same with i don't get a money, and don't get a money is same with not fangirling:v

For me, watch a concert and buy an album is a gift for my hard work to earn a money. Yes, i know that my family is family with good economy, but it doesn't mean that i can waste my parents money. I know my parents are working hard to invest their treasure for me, my big sister and my lil brother future. I don't want to be a fool who knows nothing and has nothing in the future, so i never ask my parents to give me money, i use my own money for fun and of course i invest some of my money too. My sister who is two years older than me is also able to make her own money despite being busy at school, just like me. And my little brother is a little wasteful in buying something, so as a good sister, my sister and i give some our money for him, so he doesn't ask our parents.

I'm a good kid right? ;"D

And now you all know, gaiseu... I'm working. And it was fun because i walk in my passion.

Yes, dancing is my passion.

Btw, after i do all my business in Bandung, i will go back to Jakarta, then stay with my big sister in our family house in Jakarta (yes, my sister has returned to Jakarta from Central Java when i'll back to Jakarta, because she has affairs, so she comes to Jakarta alone), then we are waiting for our mother and lil brother back to Jakarta.

Don't ask me what happened to my dad, because he will not be back for some time:V

And to end this very insignificant post, i want to apologize if some day tomorrow i don't post anything or answer your comments because i'm in busy mode:v btw, this is a code for you to comment on my post:v If it turns out all of a sudden i post something, it means that the post is already in publish schedule. Okay now i want to write another post to be in publish schedule. Utilizing the time that existed before my departure because WiFi at the airport is quite smooth, wkwkwk.

Byee~~

3 comments

  1. "and don't get a money is same with not fangirling" -Lalisa 2018

    Coba dum sekali kali upload video kamu lagi ngedance. ku kepo heuheu XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and don't get a money is same with not fangirling" -Lalisa 2018

    Coba dum sekali kali upload video kamu lagi ngedance. ku kepo heuheu XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ish si kakak ni gmn si ;'V aku udah pernah bilang di... di post yang mana ya? Kalau bisa aku sih pengen upload video dance ke blog ini, cuman lama banget loadingnya ya ampun;"D padahal videonya cuma 3 menit tapi sejam aja nggak cukup... Sedangkan kalo di upload lewat youtube terus baru dikasih linknya ke sini, sama aja lama upload video ke youtubenya:v

      Kakak udah follow instagram aku kan ya?:v nanti aku upload deh di snapgram XD

      Delete